Monday 26 October 2009

Happy Days


Monday morning and I've got that Friday feeling. I am one very happy bunny. The clue is in the photo. Yes, it was an absolute trouncing. We completely destroyed them and make them look like a schoolboy team. Can you believe it.... Ayr 1, Inverness Caledonian Thistle 5 (FIVE).
Of course, there was also the tiny matter of Liverpool beating Man Utd 2 - 0. Admittedly, I have kept very quiet about my support for Liverpool recently; cowardly, I know. Selling Xavi Alonso has left a huge whole in our midfield, which has resulted in 6 defeats already this season - four of them in the preceding four games. Hard to imagine even the most optimistic of Liverpool fans betting large sums on the reds beating Manchester United on Sunday, despite the fact that we beat them twice last season. Anyway, I won't wobble on too much because you won't care (unless you are also a Liverpool fan) but, you have to admit.... Torres is a god (and Richie Foran, Inverness' Hat-trick hero is an apprentice god... at least this week).
I am now parked up in Aviemore, with ten minutes to spare before Andy's lesson. I have just come from Inverness Test Centre where Andrew passed, first time, with five minor faults. Very well done, Andrew. I had the impression you didn't think you could do it, but the test really isn't so bad, is it? Just like another lesson, really.
Time to go. Here's hoping your week is as wonderful as the start of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment