Tuesday 27 July 2010

BSM

I can’t honestly remember why I chose BSM over the AA, Red or other options when I decided to train to become a driving instructor, but I’m very glad I did.


Ok, I’m on my own now, very much enjoying it and not having the slightest regret. And some people try to give BSM a bad name either because they are strong competition, or because they are BSM instructors who expect BSM to do everything for them and don’t work with BSM. No company is perfect, but, as I said recently, I would not hesitate in recommending BSM to anyone thinking about training to become an instructor.

So this is just me saying ‘thanks’: To Bob, who was invaluable when I was training; Ian, Susan, Dave, Donald, Jasmin, and Wayne, the other BSM instructors who all helped over the last few years; and, especially to Eddie and Mairi at BSM Inverness who did a fantastic job of looking after me and putting up with me.
All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment