Monday 25 July 2011

BSM Inverness R.I.P.

I notice that the BSM instructors around here are gradually losing their Fiat 500s and returning to the Vauxhall Corsa. If I was still with BSM I would be disappointed by this, but I imagine I would be in the minority. Prefer the new livery though - the livery on the Fiat did not really stand out.
I also notice (in fact this happened a few weeks ago), that the BSM office in Inverness has finally closed. A shame, because it was where I started. It clearly made good economic sense to close High St centres as people increasingly use the internet to book lessons, but Inverness still had a large walk-in trade.
Good luck to Eddie, the office manager, with whatever he is doing now. He told me that BSM had offered to train him to become an instructor, but he was undecided.
Good luck also to Susan, a former BSM instructor who has now gone independent and, very sensibly plumped for a Clio to teach in.

No comments:

Post a Comment