Friday 5 August 2011

Naming and not shaming

I don't tend to name my pupils in this blog, unless I am congratulating them on passing their test. Exceptions include Anthony, last winter, when I was praising him on his skillful and intelligent driving in the snow.
Similarly, I don't name other driving instructors, even if they are trainee instructors trying to poach my pupils, or they are with RED driving school and driving through a busy town whilst using their mobile phone. I don't really have any qualms, however, naming a company, such as Mohn Aqua, because one of their drivers is driving stupidly fast, and overtaking dangerously and needlessly between Forres and Inverness.
But one of my Ullapool pupils told me that he sometimes reads my blog to see if I have mentioned him. So, Rory, consider yourself mentioned.

2 comments: